More Enjoyment, Less Work:
We Keep Your Outdoor Space Looking Its Best
Everyone has different time constraints and levels of interest when it comes to garden upkeep, but just because you don't have the time to devote to weeding, pruning, replanting, and otherwise maintaining your beautiful space doesn't mean you shouldn't have one! The good news is we offer maintenance services to commercial properties and residential clients whose landscapes we have installed. Our experienced landscape maintenance team is here to take care of all your garden needs for you, freeing you to enjoy your time outside with your family rather than working out there.
We start by planting primarily Kentucky native species that are known to thrive in this area, requiring less water and less chemical intervention. We consider your lifestyle and interests in the design and installation phase to ensure you're getting a manageable landscape. From there, call us for seasonal clean-up or monthly, bi-monthly, or annual maintenance.
Our Clients Love Their Outdoor Spaces
With over 120 combined years of experience in Frankfort and the surrounding area, we've built lasting relationships with our clients. Nothing makes us happier than knowing they're enjoying their outdoor spaces. Here's what a few of the hundreds of clients we have worked with have to say about working with Inside Out Landscape Design:
Joe & Melissa Logan
Why Does Your Garden Need
If you're one of our existing residential clients we can help! Sure, you could do it yourself—and some people love it! If you're not one of them, there are a number of reasons to let us do the work for you:
- Our maintenance team is highly skilled and experienced, and we're dedicated to caring for your plants and hardscapes in your garden.
- If we designed and installed your landscape, we already know it really well! We know what it needs to thrive.
- Set a maintenance schedule and forget it! Go about your daily life and enjoy your time outside, knowing our team will always show up on time and keep your space beautiful for you.
- Reach out anytime. We're always here to answer your questions about garden care if you have any concerns between your landscape maintenance appointments.
A Gallery of Landscaping Inspiration
We treat our clients—and each outdoor space—like the individuals you are. The result is a unique landscaping design that enhances your existing architecture and takes your lifestyle into consideration. Take a look at some of our landscape transformations, each completed with different challenges and under different budgets:
All Your Landscaping Needs Under One Roof
Large or small, your project receives the full attention and commitment of our highly-skilled design, installation, and maintenance teams. We believe in building relationships, so we're always here for you as you get to know your new landscaping. Here's what we have to offer:
- Design: We take your ideas and put them on paper, giving our installation crew a detailed plan to follow.
- Installation: Our crew takes those designs and brings them to life—on time and on budget.
- Maintenance: For spring cleaning or monthly maintenance, we can get you on a schedule that keeps your space looking its best.
- Pools: We can design and install your pool to create a resort-like vibe in your own backyard.
A Satisfying Career in Landscaping
If you're passionate about horticulture, sustainable practices, and helping people enjoy life outdoors, we'd love to hear from you. We offer year-round employment, 100% health insurance, 401K with 4% match, bonuses, company outings, reasonable hours that promote work-life balance, a family-like and community-driven atmosphere, and more. Visit our careers page to see our current openings and apply today.
Call Our Landscape Maintenance Team Today
Expert landscape maintenance keeps your space looking as fresh as the day it was installed, giving you years of enjoyment without the hassle. Contact us to schedule maintenance and clean-up according to your needs.